360 Assessments made for the unique needs of the whole organization, and whole person.
Everyone wants to develop in order to have a thriving career. 360 Assessments provide the most robust way to solicit feedback from multiple raters to ensure focused development. The 360 Assessments offered by TalentTelligent are backed by 50 years of research, and 100 years of experience. This ensures that when our assessments are in your hands, you can have the utmost confidence in their application. Further, our five assessments have been tailor-made to address the unique needs of Leaders, Managers, Individual Contributors, High Potential Employees and High Performing Teams. Each are unique in their work experiences and deserve tools that take that into account.
360 Assessments provide invaluable developmental feedback.
By gathering feedback from bosses, peers, direct report, customers and others you can ensure that the decisions you make for development are well-informed.
TalentTelligent 360 Assessments are anything but “off the shelf.”
Our 360 Assessments provide invaluable insights into the unique behaviors needed at all levels. By considering the context in which employees work, the assessment is positioned to improve effectiveness where the employee “sits” everyday. Further, the assessments can bolster performance today and support successful career transitions during promotions.
360 Assessment Feedback sessions may include the following areas of focus depending on your preferred approach:
- Aggregate analysis of critical roles and practices unique to the organization
- Instant observable behavior prompts to initiate developmental insights
- Rating summaries that propel coaching conversations and are easy to understand
- Narrative comments that provide deeper behavioral insights directly from a rater’s perspective
- Quick scan analytics on the learners blind spots and hidden strengths
- Recommended development tips that are actionable using our Develop-It-Yourself Development Guides
- Rater feedback on behavior the participant should start, stop or keep doing
- Information to get quickly from analysis to insights to change
Our assessments produce 6 sections/reports included with each application:
- The Placemat Highlight Report – The highest and lowest overall ratings of the selected Practices and Roles
- The Summary Report – Summary of the highest and lowest ratings by rank, of the Roles and Practices.
- The Roles and Practices Detail Report – View the data selected presented with all of the averages across groups
- The Hidden Strengths and Blind Spots Report – A comparative view of self compared to rater groups to identify gaps and uncover strenghts or development areas
- The Written Comments Report – View of all the written comments verbatim, without reference to source or position in the organization
- Group Reports – View the aggregate data of large groups to identify organizational development themes.
By using the 360 Assessments offered by TalentTelligent, you gain a trusted partner, the confidence of using a research-based tool, and the self-sufficiency to invest directly into your employees or clients. Gain access to using these tools by joining our Certification Programs or by partnering directly with our experienced team.