TalentTelligent Associate Stephanie Lischke
Stephanie is the founder and Principal of Positive Developments, a consulting firm focusing on helping organizations strengthen their competitive advantage by growing and maximizing human talent. She brings significant experience in executive and organizational development. Specific areas of expertise include leadership development, leadership, and organizational assessment, executive and development coaching for individuals and teams, curriculum design and facilitation, and helping organizations transform their culture.
Leadership and Organizational Development Experience involves working globally across a variety of industries, with particular experience in financial services, biotech, pharma, healthcare, and manufacturing. Previous roles include being a Vice President of Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness for a large, global advisory firm, as well as 15 years of experience at the Center for Creative Leadership as Senior Faculty and Portfolio Manager, with significant experience in assessments and leadership development. She also currently serves as an independent contractor/adjunct faculty for several executive development firms.
Examples of Recent Client Engagements:
- Designed and facilitated a corporate transformation initiative for a high-tech company, that focused on their strategic drivers and strengthened their performance and culture, resulting in higher employee engagement and productivity.
- Designed and implemented an
integrated series of leadership programs for senior leaders at a global biotech firm, resulting in greater strategic alignment, improved financial results, and a culture focused on strengthening talent.
- Designed and executed executive coaching for senior executives and physicians of a large health services organization.
- Designed a development and retention process for a global client that supported their strategic objectives, assessing multiple levels of leadership using level-appropriate behavioral measures, and designed and facilitated regional development initiatives to address leadership gaps.
Prior Corporate Experience includes having worked for a Fortune 100 global financial services firm, where her responsibilities included developing new financial products and services, and being directly involved in global expansion activities, as well as marketing and advertising experience with one of the US’s largest news companies.
Educational Background , Credentials and Affiliations
Stephanie holds a B.A. in Communication with an international emphasis, an M.S. in Conflict Management, and is a Board Certified Executive Coach. She is certified in a broad portfolio of executive assessments and simulations and has held various financial licenses (Series 7, 63, 65). She is a frequent speaker at conferences on topics of leadership, leaders-as-coaches, strategic leadership, and is a subject matter expert in assessment and development.
How to Contact Stephanie:
- Phone – 1 (336) 543-8150
- Current Location – Greensboro, North Carolina
- Works Globally
- Extensively experienced in the Pharmaceutical, Defense, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Manufacturing Industries