- Dec 12 2023
- 10:00 am - 6:30 pm
The All-Access TalentTelligent Certification – A Complete Talent Solution (12/12, 12/14)
Our All-Access TalentTelligent® Certification provides you with 1 Strategy to use across 5 Applications.
This “Fast Pass” certification ensures you use your experience and time well. Within 2 virtually facilitated days you will experience an accelerated learning path around the foundational processes of TalentTelligent. You will learn to apply our foundational processes to solve tomorrow’s talent challenges for Individual Contributors, Managers, Leaders, High Potentials and Teams.
- What: We provide you with a simple, robust, talent solution that puts you in the driver’s seat to take action, with scale, speed, and self-sufficiency.
- Where: Virtual, Zoom based platform combined with pre-work.
- How: Register below ($1195 plus shipping)
Our strategy and applications enable you to provide…
- ALL employees with a behavioral profile that defines success at all levels.
- Your organization with a common language of talent when discussing all of your talent issues.
- Targeted development with research-based resources, 360 feedback and actionable development plans.
- New hire decisions made with higher confidence on candidate fit, while mitigating bias.
- Succession plans that are rock solid, based on a deep bench, with verified Potentials.
- The tools to create, assess, develop and deploy high performing Teams.
- Align your talent efforts to ensure your Talent Management methodology is well-grounded and supported by credible research.
- Learn foundational best-practice processes that apply to ALL the TalentTelligent Tools.
- Obtain access to our Qualified Administrator site that allows you to purchase and apply Individual Contributor, Manager, Leader, High Potential, and Teams tools including: Sort Cards, 5 unique DIY Development Guides, Practitioner Diagnostic Placemats, Individual Contributor, Manager, and Leader 360° Assessments, 3 Hello! Interviewing Guides and Interview Guide Builder Access, Hello! Fit Appraisal Survey, High Potential Surveys, Team and Team Member 360 Assessments, Tally Sheets, Posters and our Virtual Card Sorting Platform.
- Explore TalentTelligent Foundations and our 50+ year legacy.
- Navigate five unique performance/competency libraries to begin creating a Common Talent Language.
- Facilitate card sorting applications (both physical and virtual) to customize each library to your organizational context.
- Recognize the science and literature behind the Suite of Tools and work through the technical manual.
- Apply advanced diagnostic tools to experiential exercises to maximum your understanding of the psychology behind the libraries.
- Explore the inclusion of Neuroscience content that supports your interviewing and development initiatives.
- Create robust development strategies for talent by level – use the Develop-It-Yourself Development Guide effectively for best tactics, impact, planning or executive tune-ups.
- Navigate through the Five 360 assessments across all libraries.
- Reinforce best practices for interviewing and selection by utilizing our Hello! tool across all libraries.
- Apply what you know in an Action Learning Masterclass assignment exercise.
- The ability to solve talent challenges across the entire enterprise with 1 approach.
- Expertise that elevates your practitioner confidence and differentiates your value.
Registration investment includes:
Successful completion of this workshop provides you with administrative access to our platform including the following TalentTelligent Tools:
- HARD COPY TOOLS
- 5 Sorting Card Decks
- 4 Development Guides
- 3 Interview Guides
- 14 Practitioner Diagnostic Placemats
- Tally Sheets & Posters
- High Potential Field Guide
- VIRTUAL TOOLS
- Virtual Card Sorting Platform
- Hello! Fit Appraisal for pre-employment
- Hello! Interview Guide Builder
- Develop-It-Yourself Guide Builder
- 360 assessments
- High Potential Identification Survey
Special Registrant Guideline
The All-Access TalentTelligent Certification is open to professionals embedded in organizations who are either full-time employees or long contracted professionals working in the organization’s talent management operations. As a general rule, TalentTelligent certification is not available to individual independent consultants or members of a consulting firm or network.
Please note the following two (2) exceptions to the individual independent consultants / members of a consulting firm or network guideline:
- The consultant has been bridged (converted their previous certification to those within The KSA Suite) by TalentTelligent™, and is working with our foundational tools prior to requesting access to the All-Access TalentTelligent Certification.
- The consultant works with a specific sponsoring organization and has been requested to explore and learn to apply TalentTelligent tools. The sponsorship will be verified by TalentTelligent™. It is recommended that the consultant attend the certification with a member of the sponsoring organization. The certified consultant may only use the TalentTelligent tools and certification within the sponsoring organization unless additional use is permitted in writing by TalentTelligent™.
Register for this Event
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Dec 12 2023
- Time: 10:00 am - 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, December 12, 2023
- Thursday, December 14, 2023